Min. 6 students per class
CPR and FIRST AID
Serving Central and Northern California since 1989
Complies with OSHA Requirements
California State Emergency Services Authority
Journal of the American Medical Association
CLASSES AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
We will come to you and furnish all equipment and supplies.
Give us a call
Welcome to the Cal Safety CPR and First Aid Training website.We have been teaching California safety classes for over 20 years and we are all ways updating our material to keep up with all changes in basic emergency care.Our CPR and First Aid classes are taught by experienced Emergency Professionals in a fun and relaxed atmothphere.
California Safety Classes 24/7
Home care is appropriate when a person is known to have seizures, if the seizure is brief, and if the person recovers uneventfully.
* Prevent injuries.
* Cushion the head.
* Loosen any tight neckwear.
* Turn the person on his or her side after the convulsion ceases. This may help drain any moisture or secretions from the person's mouth.
* Do not attempt to hold down or restrain the person.
* Do not place anything in the person's mouth or try to pry the teeth apart.
* Observe these items to report to a health care provider if necessary: length of seizure, type of movements, direction of any head or eye turning, amount of time to return to alertness and full consciousness.